Apedaile, Sarah and Lenina Schill. Critical Incidents for Intercultural Communication: An Interactive Tool for Developing Awareness, Knowledge, and Skills, Apedaile, NorQuest College, 2008, p 44.
- Arnold, The spread of islam in the world 1996/ First Published by Good Word Books 2001)
- Bakić-Mirić, Nataša; An Integrated Approach to Intercultural Communication; Cambridge Scholars Publishing; 2012.
- Bates، Marcia J. “An introduction to Metatheories، theories، and models.” In Theories of information behavior، by Karen E. Fisher، ۱-۲۴٫ Medford، Newjersey: Information Today، ۲۰۰۵٫
- Bennett, Milton, J. Intercultural communication: A current perspective. In Milton J. Bennett (Ed.), Basic concepts of intercultural communication: Selected readings. Yarmouth, ME: Intercultural Press. 1998.
- Brandt, Adam. “On Interculturality” A Review Of Research Applying Ethnometodology To The Study Of Intercultural Interactions, ARECLS, 2008, Vol.5, 205-229.
- Brisling، Richard W, cross- cultural encounters: face to face interaction، USA. 1981
- Bruce, Steve and Steven. Yearley The sage Dictionary of Socioligy, London: Sage Publication. 2006
Byram, M. Teaching and Assessing Intercultural Communicative Competence. Clevedon: Multilingual Matters. 1997.
- Ellingsworth. H. W, Conceptualizing intercultural communication, in Communication yearbook I, edited by B. D. Ruben (New Brunswick, N.J.: Trans- action Books), 1977, pp. 99–۱۰۶٫
- Evanoff. Richard. A Communicative Approach to Intercultural Dialogue on Ethics, 2005
- Evanoff, Richard. Intercultural Ethics: A Constructivist Approach. This article originally appeared in the Journal of Intercultural Communication 9:89-102 (2006), published by the Society for Intercultural Education, Training, and Research (SIETAR)–Japan. Copyright © ۲۰۱۱
- Fisher, Ronald, 1997. ‘Training as Interactive Conflict Resolution: Characteristics and Challenges’, Journal of International Negotiation: Theory and Practice 2(3): 331-351.
- Freire, P. Pedagogy of the oppressed (M. B. Ramos, Trans.). New York: Seabury. 1970
Giddens, A. The constitution of society. Cambridge: Polity Press. 1984.
Griffin, EM. A First book of communication theory, McGraw-Hill, 2012(8ED).
Grozdanka, Gojkov, Education as a factor of intercultural communication, CEPS Journal 1 (2011) 2, S. 87-104
- Gudykunst, W. B. Intercultural communication theory: Current perspectives. Berverly Hills: Sage. 1983
Gudykunst, W. B. Intercultural communication: Introduction. In W.B. Gudykunst (Ed.), Cross-cultural and intercultural communication, 163–۱۶۶٫ Thousand Oaks, CA: Sage, (2003).
- Hall, Edward T. Adumbration as a Feature of Intercultural Communication, American Anthropologist, New Series, Vol. 66, No. 6, Part 2: The Ethnography of Communication (Dec., 1964), pp. 154-163, http://www.jstor.org/stable/668169. Accessed: 28/04/2014
Hall, Edward T. The silent language, 1st ed. Garden City, N.Y. Doubleday, 1959